Refund & Exchange Policy
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
We want you to enjoy your shopping and online experience with us. Below are recommended details about return and exchanges.
REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY GUIDELINE:
As eyabber.com is a facilitator between buyer & seller and does not sell any products of its own, return and exchanges must be arranged between buyers and sellers. If you have to return or exchange any items there are some guidelines to follow to make your return & exchange experience as seamless as possible.
At eYABBER we encourage our buyers & sellers to thoroughly communicate with each other when there's a problem with a transaction. It is our belief that honesty & integrity should be the guiding force in any transactions. To make this site a worthwhile experience, interact with others as you would like to be represented. eYABBER.com does not collect payments, offer decisions, settle resolutions or determine the validity of disputes. If a dispute arises we certainly want to be informed of the issue as we may take actions to remove a buyer/seller from the site as we reserve the right to do so at anytime.
Report any disputes between parties by clicking the REPORT PROBLEMS tab located at the bottom of the website home page.
- Items being returned must be returned within a reasonable amount of time (3 days to be processed for return) the final refund of a purchase price should be returned within (10 days from a written refund request.)
- You must provide your name and address
- Your tracking number, if available
- Brief description of the problem you are experiencing
- The returned items must be shipped back to the seller in a properly package container, with all the components, labels, package contents that the seller included with shipping. Any item not shipped back in the same condition it was sold will may not be eligible for a refund from the seller.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once the seller has received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to the seller including any currency conversion costs.
FAULTY ITEMS RETURNS:
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown the seller should meet their legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase and is returned in the same condition as it was received.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.
COMMON DISPUTE ISSUES:
I sold an Item but didn’t receive payment.
Contact the buyer as soon as possible. Sometimes people forget or circumstances arise that delay payments. The simplest way to avoid this issue is to quickly contact the buyer and not ship an item until you have received payment. Furthermore, do not ship any product until it has been paid in full. Problem avoidance is the best measure.
Please allow 3-4 days for payment. In some instances, oddities occur that will delay payments.
We may take action against the buyer, including recording the unpaid item on the buyer's account. If a buyer has a history of unpaid items, it can lead to loss of buying privileges.
It is our opinion that on other internet sites, the resolution of disputes is often not rectified satisfactorily to the injured party. These can be common occurrences of online transactions and understand it is fully outside the sites responsibility to render any opinion, decisions, restitution or solution to any party. This is why we encourage you to buy and sell responsibly.
I believe a buyer or seller is a fraud
If you believe a buyer tried to purchase your item or sell an item fraudulently, report this immediately on the REPORT PROBLEMS page of the website. Send us as much detail as you can. You can also report the buyer to local law enforcement or file a complaint with the internet crime complaint center.
I have to cancel a transaction:
Infrequently you may have to cancel a transaction for a variety of reasons. (i.e., you can’t locate the item once listed, it is damaged or broken, you made an error in describing your product or for any other reason that renders your listing inaccurate) You can simply respond to the buyer and work out the differences or refund the buyers money through the payment service. Please advise the buyer that this may take up to 10 days.
If you discover a reason to cancel to your transaction prior to shipping the item, it is recommended that you let the buyer know that you are cancelling the transaction and why as soon as you can.
A buyer wants to cancel after purchase:
We allow buyers to cancel any purchase transaction within 1-Hour of the close of the sale. A buyer must make a written request to the seller to cancel the purchase and work any details out with the payment processing company.
If a buyer makes a written request to you to cancel the transaction outside of the 1-Hour time-limits, you have 3 business days to approve or decline the request.
If a buyer requests cancellation in writing for an item they paid for, you have 10 business days to refund the buyer.
Buyers, who cancel transactions, cannot leave negative seller feedback.
I have to refund a Buyer:
(If the buyer paid using Braintree Payments)
The buyer’s account will be automatically refunded to their CC, Paypal etc by Braintree payments. Once the buyer has been refunded, the cancellation is considered complete.
(If a buyer paid using a method other than PayPal, CC, Amex through Braintree Payments)
You must refund the buyer using the payment system that the purchase was made and let the buyer know that it was done and to report to you that they have received the refund. The 10 day refund window applies.
A transaction was cancelled after payment how do I receive a final sale credit?
The cancelled transaction must be completed to begin the final sale credit. Once the refund has been returned to the buyer and they have confirmed in writing that they have received the refund, we will instruct the financial institution to refund the final sale fee to the seller which can take up to 10 business days.
Basic things to consider when cancelling transactions and selling online:
Be reminded that a buyer may be upset if you cancel a transaction and may refrain from considering your products in the future. That is why we endorse good honest communication between the buyers and sellers. Understanding that mistakes occur occasionally, timely rectification and communication will only enhance the buyer/seller relationship. Keep in mind that when you list an item for sale you are entering into a legal binding contract and you are required to complete the transaction when the item is sold. Being a good online merchant will shield you from negative or legal ramifications should you not conduct transactions in an honest and reputable manner?
I did not get what I ordered:
We expect buyers and sellers to be professional, courteous and responsible, which is the bases for an easy, fun, enjoyable shopping experience on eYABBER.com If you receive a product and it is not what was ordered, we encourage you to contact the seller immediately in writing with your concerns.
Make every attempt to rectify the situation between you and the seller. Be conscious that perhaps a packing error occurred or the wrong item was shipped accidentally, most sellers will be happy to correct the situation.
If you received a product that was clearly misrepresented in the listing, contact the seller in writing and resolve through replacement, refund, etc.
If an item was damaged in shipping after the sale is complete, please contact the seller and the appropriate shipper to file a complaint. It is recommended that you purchase insurance on some items to avoid unexpected losses.
The seller is advised to package and ship items in accordance with the recommended shipping methods and material to protect the package contents during shipping.
Basic Selling & Buying Considerations:
- Buy and sell with confidence. We have taken every precaution to make your eYABBER.com experience a pleasant one. Use reasonable common sense with all your selling and buying actions and use the preferred payment gateways which are secure and safe for all your transactions.
- List your items with detail and precise descriptions. Be creative in your details.
- Post nice pictures (All sides, angles etc.)
- Represent your products in the condition they are, do not overstate their condition. Be descriptive but don’t overdo it.
- Price your items to sell. Don’t overprice your products and hope for a buyer to come along and pay outside of fair market value. Remember, supply and demand drive sales and others maybe are selling the same items.
- Create Legally compliant listings
- Do not use copy-written or trademarked information as laws apply to these items
- Have good substantive communications between buyers & sellers
- When you sell and item, thank the buyer.
- Buyers should pay as timely as possible.
- Be careful of the use of intellectual knowledge.
- Pack and ship a sold item within 2 days of payment receipt.
- Make it a point to know your buyer if you are selling and know your seller if you are buying. Repeat business and good buy/sell reputations are important.
- Follow up with buyers after a product is shipped and received.
- eYABBER.com reserves the right to terminate any buyer or seller account from the website if it is determined either buyer or seller have engaged in actions prohibited by the website.
- Report any fraudulent activity immediately on the REPORT PROBLEMS PAGE
- The use of eYABBER logo or contents within this site is strictly prohibited.